The fictional main protagonist of the game series The Legend of Zelda has gained a huge popularity among the audience. It has appeared in several incarnations, comic books and animated series via Nintendo. He is also known as one of Nintendo’s best and most famous icons. The fans have come up with memes for the character that are hilarious and will leave you in awe. Also Read.
Gameplay, Design And Appearances
The Legend of Zelda series depicts Link as a child, teenager, young adult of the Hylian race who originated from the land of Hyrule. The main role of the character is to travel through Hyrule and defeat the creatures, primary antagonists (Ganon) while saving the life of Princess Zelda and the people of Hyrule.
Through his journey in protecting the land he comes across various magical items, musical items and weapons. He has the spirit of the legendary hero of Hyrule. He has no specific dialogue in the game series besides sounds like grunting, shouting or screaming. The character has been made in a way that the new generation relates to it and there is the typical heroic element. Also Read.
He is physically and mentally really strong and thus is known as the “Hero of the Skies”. He is well renowned for his sportsmanship and fighting skills. The character has been rewarded many a times. He has also been voted as the second best video game character after Mario.
Link Zelda Memes
- Sarcasm level at the top: Even though Navi has good intentions, Link still doesn’t like her as they started off at a wrong foot when Nani woke him up with sound slumber.
- Four pictures clear everything up: The four pictures represents Link who makes one appreciate with the series’ artistic variety.
- Minimalism of the future: With the evolving decades in the game the form of Link has been manipulated to fit the aesthetic of certain games.
- Best mode of transportation: The players who know how to operate the game’s physics game have an advantage over those still struggling with horses and land based options.
- That Wonky Face: The goofy animation and unintentional hilarious voice acting makes the game much better.
- Nightmare fuel: The terrifying enemies and settings makes it horrific.
- Money does grow on trees: The fortunate money growing tree makes it easy for the players to spend money and bounty.
Stay with EveDonus Films for latest updates.