Malaysia is a much-loved tourist destination in Southeast Asia. You can acquire an unforgettable experience in Malaysia. It offers ample opportunities to friends, families, couples, and groups for a relaxed and fun-filled vacation. You can be awed by the iconic landmarks and skyscrapers, colonial buildings, and busy shopping places. Moreover, you can perceive the rainforests and beaches. You can be stunned by the eclectic mix of Chinese, European, Indian, and Malay cultures. However, you can bypass the usual tourist attractions. You can indulge in a gamut of thrilling and exciting adventures and recreational activities.
While you are planning a trip, you can include the following 7 fun activities to do in Malaysia:
- Entopia: With an Entopia ticket you can enter one of the largest butterfly farms in Malaysia. A pre-booked online ticket makes your experience hassle-free and time-saving. In this indoor garden, you can come across more than 15,000 freely roaming butterflies and insects. You can be astonished by over 200 species of plants. Gape at the small reptiles and invertebrates in their recreated spaces. Besides, there are caves, waterfalls, artistic gardens, and ponds. You can even learn through interactive workshops and educational activities. Visit the edu-stations and discovery hub with your kids for a fun-filled day. You can even enjoy several hands-on activities.
- Wet World Water Park Shah Alam: You can spend fun times with everyone in this Carribean-themed water park. It promises a much-needed respite from the scorching heat of the city. You can trust the state-of-the-art safety features for uninterrupted joy. With its exhilarating rides and activities, it is a favorite destination for adventure seekers and water activity enthusiasts. You can unwind with the Monsoon Buster, the Super Hurricane, and the Thunder River. More fun awaits you at the Tornado Rush, Bermuda Triangle, Storm Rider, and Whirlwind Escape. You can make delicious bites from the food kiosks. All these and more welcome you with the pre-booked online Wet World Water Park Shah Alam tickets. Batu Caves: It is a significant heritage site in Malaysia. In the mogote, you can perceive a series of cave temples and limestone caves. In ancient times, they were used as shelters by the Besasi and Temuan people. However, now, it is popular for Shri Subramaniam Swamy Temple. You can even witness the impressive 42.7 meters of golden Murugan statue located at the foot of the cave. You can visit it during the Thaipoosam festival. Marvel at the huge assortment of Hindu statues and paintings in The Art Gallery Cave and Museum Cave at the base of the Batu Caves. You can also behold the Five-Legged Bull Statue and the Ramayana Caves.
- Langkawi Skybridge: Situated at 660 meters above sea level, it is a 125-meter curved pedestrian cable-stayed bridge. It is one of the world’s longest curved suspension bridges. You have to take a cable ride to reach the point perched at the top of the 2nd tallest mountain in Malaysia, Mt. Mat Cincang on Pulau Langkawi. Through the transparent sections, you can cherish picturesque vistas of the dense tropical forests and the surroundings. You can even behold the stunning Telega Tujuh Waterfalls. Indulge in the sky glide, or a cabin-type transport, for a memorable experience. You can even take a 10-minute small jungle trail to arrive at the foot of the bridge.
- National Mosque of Malaysia: It is also known as Masjid Negara. It is one of the largest Sunni mosques in Kuala Lumpur, located in a 13-acre landscaped garden. You can visit this 1965-built elegant mosque. Resembling the Grand Mosque of Mecca, it is a prominent tourist spot in Malaysia. It can hold 15,000 people. You can see the abstract shapes and sizes and intricate geometric lattices. Take a glance at the umbrella-shaped blue-tile roof with 18-star points. From the 74-m high minaret call to prayer is delivered. Non-Muslims can enter the fine complex outside prayer time. As you walk through the courtyard you can discover its epic history and design.
- Genting Skyway: You can hop onto a gondola lift and travel from Ghotong Jaya to Resort Hotel in Genting Highlands, Selangor. It is the old cable car ride, unlike the new Awana Skywalk. The latter connects Awana Station and SkyAvenue Station. The Genting Skyway can accommodate 8 adults per cabin. You can enjoy the crisp mountain air on a 10-minute ride. Visit it in the morning to explore everything here. You can sit in the direction of the cable car moving for a good view. Moreover, you can choose a glass floor or standard gondola according to your convenience. A glass cabin will give you spectacular views. It is highly recommended even during the rainy season due to its exceptional safety standards.
- Tunku Abdul Rehman National Park: Comprising 5 islands, it spreads over 4,929 hectares of land. You have to take a ferry to reach most of the untouched islands. Moreover, you can come here for hiking, trekking, snorkeling, ziplining, swimming, and scuba diving. Laze around and sunbathe all day long on the beach. Organize a picnic on the beach. Camp with tents on the islands under the open sky. You can be mesmerized by the unique flora and fauna, resorts, and jungle trails. Moreover, you can book an island-hopping tour. The rocky coastlines and white sand beaches also attract your attention. You can marvel at the varied aquatic life of Manukan Island.
From trekking to tasting local food, you can try plenty of recreational activities in Malaysia. You can perceive the elevated hill stations, tea gardens, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, secluded islands, space-age high-rises, strawberry plantations, and stunning beaches. Be amazed by the cultural relics and architecture of Malaysia. You can buy traditional arts and crafts. For optimum satisfaction, you can avail yourself of guided tours. Hence, you can consult a reputed and trustworthy tour operator for the best package. You can acquire lucrative offers on additional services. For an enjoyable experience with your family, friends, or partner, you can plan your next holiday in the vibrant country of Malaysia. You may know more about sainte chapelle facts