Dusklight shards in Destiny 2 can be redeemed for reputation with Devrim Kay or as infusion material for Legendary and Exotic weapons. It is essential for the players and they will require shards at some point in the game, so here’s a guide on how to get them.
Table of Contents
Destiny 2 is an online multiplayer, first perspective shooter RPG developed by Bungie. It is a free-to-play game and is the sequel of Destiny which was released in 2014. The game is set in a ‘mythic science fiction world’ and it is divided into 2 main game types i.e Player vs Environment and Player vs Player.
Players play as a super-powered Guardian of the world’s last safe city and they’ve to protect the remaining human race from all the threats that come their way putting them in danger. The game includes raids, strikes, and quests on completion to which players move ahead with the game. The game is available on PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and X/S, and Microsoft Windows.
What are Dusklight Shards?
Dusklight Shards are floating magic rocks that can be redeemed for reputation with Devrim Kay or as infusion material for Legendary and Exotic weapons. Shards are found all over the European Dead Zone (EDZ) and they’re scattered around the whole area and you can collect them on the way.
Where to Find Dusklight Shards?
- The first way, as mentioned above you can collect it in the EDZ
- The second way, Go to Devrim Kay in Trostland and he provides you with daily bounties that offer 10 Shards for the tasks he orders you to do, this is another great way to stock the shards, the tasks provided are also easy to finish and not much hassle.
- Next way is to go to the nearest Public Event completing these will get you 2 more shards each time.
- Look for Planetary chests from time to time they spawn randomly in the zones and they also provide you with 2 shards each time.
- Then if you’ve shells that help you locate resources around you as Ghost shell go to the area where you find the shards the most, EDZ and your ghost shell will help you locate these shards very conveniently then another trick is that once you collect the shard leave the area as fast as possible and then go to a new area and then head back you’ll get the shard again in the same place, this is farming for shards. A good place to farm is the east of Trostland.
These were some ways you can collect those magic rocks and use them in your game.
Stay Connected with EveDonus Film for more latest updates.