Looking for Mansion inspiration while building your home in Sims 4? Well, we have come up with a list to cater your demands and give a catalogue of inspiration to build your own Mansion in Sims 4. The Sims 4 is not a difficult game and with the help of the tutorials and guides you can easily be the star of the game. Also Read.
Building your own house in one of the best features in the game that can be easily cracked by using simple tricks that we have prepared for you.
The Sims 4
The Sims 4 is a life simulation video game by Electronic Arts launched in 2014. The same is the sequel of The Sims series. The game is available in Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game revolves around the main character Sim who is created and controlled by the players. The Sims created can multitask and can change their moodlets by interaction options.
The Sims can be created by the use of mouse by clicking, dragging or manipulating their bodies. The fitness and fatness levels of Sims can also be manipulated with this game. The game comes with 40 hairstyles for male and female sims with additional 18 color options to suit every hairstyle. Also Read.
The Sims also comes with various life stages like the baby, toddler, young adult, and elder. There is a variety of new customizations available like changing the skin color, makeup or outfits of the Sims. There are two worlds with the Sims 4 : Willow Creek and Oasis Spring. Cheat Code.
Best Mansion Ideas
Here is a list of some ideas to keep in mind while creating your perfect mansion in The Sims 4:
- Modern Dream: Influenced by the modern dream houses across the streets with large buildings and parks? Well, then this is the right home for you. Keep the walls and corrugated roofing while you make sure the pool is visible right in the form and Voila! your home is ready.
- Yacht Mansion: Build your own party and family vacation space and invite friends for drinks on the Friday night floating in the Yacht with your friends.
- Winter Vacation Lodge: This is the correct house if you want to beat the harsh winters with wooden benches, fire pits and pine trees so you take full advantage of the winters.
- Backyard Gazebo: Add a gazebo to your backyard and make it detailed and nice. Choose the hexagon shape size, add fence, posts and roof and decorate it with flowers and furniture.
- Loft Apartment: Turn your small boring house in to a cozy apartment by connecting second floor to first with additional curve staircases. Decorate the place with artwork, plants, brick, mirrors to make it look expensive.
- Big Mansions: You can easily decorate you mansion by adding several changes like rooftop pool, taking the mansion underwater or floating or even building your own art studio inside it.
- Hobbit Village: For The Lord Of Rings fan, make you dream cottage with lots of greenery and pools just like the hobbit houses.
For more news and latest updates, stay tuned to EveDonus Film.