In the pool of operating systems, iOS stands out as the most desired one for users. To date, around 1.4 billion individuals are hooked up to Apple devices that include Macs, iPhones, iPads, iPods, Apple TVs and Apple watches. The legitimate hype of the iOS applications is worth it because of their outstanding features.
Entrepreneurs are well-aware of the fruitful yields the iOS-based digital products offer. With 2.2 million applications running successfully on the AppStore, it is no brainer that investing in iOS applications will never backfire.
As per App Store Statistics, Apple has created a whopping number of 3.6 million apps and around 984,000 games. While Business and education are in the second and third position of the AppStore, 92.3% are free apps on this platform. The graph below displays the significant increase in the number of iOS applications from 2009 to 2021.
With all that being said about the indefatigable success of iOS applications, entrepreneurs are highly inclined toward integrating these apps into their businesses. However, one challenge they constantly face is estimating the iOS app development cost. In this blog, we will discuss the average cost incurred by an iOS mobile app development company while building an iOS app and the related factors.
How Much Does it Cost to Make an iOS Apps?
After various studies and surveys conducted among the IT-market companies, freelancers, and outsourcing IT companies, the following pricing chart has been generated by the market researchers to develop an iOS app, have a look:
- While it is ideal to partner with any reputed app development agency to build an app, hiring a freelancer is a good choice in countries like Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Moldova and Armenia. They offer the best possible combination of price and quality while charging $ 31-49 dollars per hour.
- If you are hiring iOS app developers in Baltic countries like Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia, the cost is likely $ 41-50 per hour or more.
- While looking to build iOS apps in Eastern European countries like Poland, Romania, the Czech Republic and a few more – paying $40 per hour would be an apt price to pay.
- IT experts residing in Balkan Peninsula are highly proficient in app development. While the developers of Albania, Bosnia, Serbia and Macedonia charge $ 31-40 per hour, the cost of developing an iOS app in Croatia, Greece and Slovenia is $ 41-50 per hour.
- The average app development cost in Scandinavia is $39-55 per hour.
- In the countries of Central and Western Europe (Great Britain and Ireland), they demand a high price for the quality – $51-100 per hour.
- In Southern European countries like Italy, Spain, Portugal, the app development cost can amount to $ 50 per hour.
Factors Influencing the Cost of an iOS Application
Several factors influence the cost of an iOS app. The type of app to be built and the nature of the project are the two main elements in iOS app development. In addition, components like animation design, prototyping, unique custom solutions backed with thorough research, and several changes introduced in the development process contribute majorly to building an iOS app.
Furthermore, the complexity of an app also decides the cost incurred. It might take up to 2 months to build an app embedded with basic features, costing around 5-10 thousand US dollars. The iPhone app developers may take 3-6 months to create an app with high-end features. It would cost approximately 5-10 US dollars to build the same. Creating iPad and iPhone apps with the highest complexity, extensive database and exceptional design – would take 6-12 months with a cost of 30-50 thousand US dollars.
While several app development agencies offer iOS applications at an affordable rate, they do not compromise the quality just for a lower price. For example, AppStudio is a reputed app agency that offers high-quality custom-built solutions per your business requirements and budget. You can check out their website to know more about their iOS app development services.