Are you a beach-loving individual? Are you looking to buy t-shirts that are funky for the beach? Today, we will be revealing all details about What The Fin online shop.
What The Fin is an United States-based website that sells funky and casual beach wear. Let’s learn Is a Scam or Legit before we shop at this website. Let’s now get into the article.
Review the following:
- 17 September 2007 was the date of domain creation. The website is 15 years, 2 months and 5 days old.
- Last updated: 15/10/2022
- 17 September 2023 will be the expiration date for domains.
- 76% is the trust score for this website.
- The website’s trust index is 100%, which is quite amazing.
- This website is HTTPS secured.
- The domain does not belong to any blacklist engine.
- Website popularity is low. There are many Whatthefin Review from different customers.
- The official website page contains active links to Facebook and Instagram as well as Tiktok.
- There are no signs of malware or Phishing.
- The details of the owner are missing.
- It is also good to know that suspicious websites are within a 7% radius.
What’s The Fin?
What the Fin offers a large selection of funky-looking tshirts and hats that will appeal to everyone. The website is recommended for those who enjoy the beach and those who live in tropical countries. This shopping website is perfect for anyone who loves the ocean.
But, you might be asking yourself Is Whatthefin Scam Or Legit ? You don’t have to worry if this is a troubling question. We’re here to help.
What The Fin wants:
- Click on the URL link to open the official website- https://whatthefin.com/
- Their official email address is- [email protected]
- 16 International Court Greenville, SC 29607 is the official adress.
- They don’t accept calls. They are not available for calls.
- It takes about 5-7 days to ship, and there is no shipping charge for orders over 99 USD.
- It is not stated what the return time will take, but consumers will have to pay the return cost.
- The FAQs section includes information on the return address.
- They accept PayPal, ShopPay and Google Pay payments.
Is Whatthefin Legit or a Scam? Take a look at the Pros and Con section.
- If you spend more than $99., free shipping is possible
- A free hat will be given to anyone who spends more than $50
- Many products are eligible for a 75% discount
- They are very affordable.
- This website has been around for more than 15 years and boasts a remarkable trust score.
- The owner’s details are not listed on the website.
- We do not have contact information.
- Although not widely known, the site has many positive reviews from customers.