This article discusses Is Carebony Scammed or Legit, and outlines all of the important details about the site.
Are you searching for human hair extensions to give your look a change? This is the place to stop your search for the best hair-wigs. Carebony has a wide selection of wigs that can be used for any hair type or length. You can even choose from them!
Buyers from the United States are delighted to have found the website and are looking for the best offers. Learn Is Carebony a Scam or Legit in this post.
- The trust score for the website is 2%
- The domain registration date for this website is 14/09/2022.
- The Alexa Rank is 4546608.
- The email id you provided is only partially identifiable.
- Website pages do not contain any details about the owner.
- The store address is in Germany. It sounds unlikely.
- Website has not received any ratings from other websites.
- The portal is found to have a valid HTTPS link and is not listed on any blacklist engines.
- Customers have not provided Carebony reviews for the website.
- The website expires on 14/09/2023.
- The website doesn’t offer any discounts on its products.
- This website is not yet popular with buyers.
Details about the website
The online store sells a variety of human hair-wigs in all lengths and types. Colored wigs are also available for those who want their hair to be colored but not ruin their hair. This website promises the best quality wigs available at the most competitive prices.
Specifications about Carebony Scam? Or Legit
- URL- https://carebony.comEMail ID- [email protected].
- Company name- Bin Estrella GmbH
- Address- Pallaswiesenstrabe 180,64293 Darmstadt’ Germany
- Shipping- It can take 3-15 business days for your shipment to arrive.
- PayPal is the only accepted payment mode
- Return- It is possible to return within 30 days.
- Social media has no connection
- You can find wigs that fit all hair lengths on the website.
- The wigs can be purchased at very reasonable prices.
- You can return your item within 30 days.
- The website received a score of 2% for poor trust.
- The company must provide the number days to refund.
- The website does not have a testimonial page where customers can leave reviews.
- These social media links do not exist.
- It appears that the address details should be more authentic.
- PayPal is the only payment option that is currently available.
- The Contact Us Section mentions the company differently.
We have not received any buyer reviews about the products that were sold through the website. For increasing the trust score of the site, reviews are the most important. You should not use social media links to check for reviews. What You Need To Know About PayPal Scams.
After many discussions, we can conclude that the website is fraudulent. People should not trust it to purchase their goods.