How to Connect Blizzard account to Twitchhas revealed the steps needed to link the Twitch account to Battle.net to enable Overwatch 2’s soft-launch. Overwatch 2 game.
Did you receive an invitation to Overwatch Beta 2 access in your inbox? Anyone who has received an invitation to beta 2 have access to it and get to know about Overwatch 2 main features. Gamers who do not receive mail invitations are able to access the beta via Twitch drops.
Developers have made this window available to players, so that fans who play Overwatch playing in America United States can get an additional chance to participate in to the event in beta. How to Connect a Blizzard account to Twitch will assist players connect their accounts to Twitch and gain an initial look at the Overwatch 2 Game.
Table of Contents
Baattle.Net to Twitch:
According to Blizzard that players who have Twitch accounts can link them directly to their Battle.net account to watch the Overwatch stream to gain access to the beta. Many gamers know of the fact that Overwatch 2 beta is live for those who have access to the game.
The players must watch the game stream for 4 hours on their Twitch account in order to be able to access The beta version. The total streaming time is eight hours . The stream will be live on Wednesday, the 27th April.
How To Connect Blizzard Account to Twitch?
The steps to connect to connect the Battle.net account and Twitch.tv are listed below. twitch.tv accounts are listed below for your convenience.
- Log in to the Twitch account using the Twitch.tv portal Twitch.tv
- Select the icon for your profile to go to the settings within it.
- In the settings Go into the tab for connection, and locate the Connect button.
- Players must click the connect button displayed on the right side of Battle.net.
- The player will be taken to a landing page at Blizzard battle.net.
- Once you have registered on Battle.net log in to our account to get the twitch drop.
The players must possess an Overwatch license along with their battle.net account to redeem their Twitch drop.
How to Link Blizzard Account to Twitch?
The players who qualify for twitch drop are able to redeem it and receive an access code to Overwatch 2 beta. When they have received their twitch drops, they can are able to access the beta event following the steps below.
- Players need to log into the account of their Battle.net account.
- If you visit the Battle.net homepage, look for the Overwatch link near the top of the page.
- In the menu dropdown select the Game version option.
- Choose Overwatch Technical Beta. Select Overwatch technical beta within the game and click Install.
- The file will be downloaded.
- Once you have downloaded the game, hit the play button to play the new characters and game’s map.
How to Join Blizzard account to Twitch will assist players redeem their twitch drop and gaining access to the Overwatch game ahead of time.
Additional information regarding Overwatch Beta 2:
- The Twitch Drop will be in operation on April 27, between 10 am and 6 pm.
- In an eight-hour timeframe the players must be watching the stream for 4 hours.
- The players will be introduced to Sojourn, the brand new character Sojourn as well as different game modes, as well as other changes.
Beta 2 Beta 2 is an excellent opportunity for participants to receive updates on Overwatch 2 and new features. It’s a great chance gamers to be a winner of the a twitch drop prizes and to know more about their game of choice prior to the release date. How to link Blizzard Accounts to Twitch post invites Twitch players to express their opinions about Overwatch Beta 2 within the comments section.