Do you capture blurry pictures frequently? Blurry pictures can deviate the focus of a viewer and may cast a bad impression. If you are not using a tripod to handle your professional camera, blurry pictures will be captured. Shutter speed also plays a vital role in photography. Thus, if you have set a slower shutter speed on the camera, your camera will take blurry pictures resultantly.
Some other causes of blurry pictures are unclean camera lenses, improper ways of handling a camera, and inappropriate aperture length. This article will provide you with a detailed guide on how to fix blurry pictures instantly.
Part 1: Common Ways to Fix Blurry Pictures
Blurry photos can kill the essence of your taken photo. There are various ways through which you can avoid taking blurring pictures. Before using a photo repair tool, let’s discuss the other ways to fix blurry pictures.
- Use Tripod: If you don’t know professional camera handling techniques, you should use a tripod. Through a tripod, you can take sharp photos without holding your camera.
- Clean your Lens: Smudged or unclean lens can result in blurry photos. That’s why always make sure to wipe your lens carefully using a microfiber cloth.
- Enable Auto-focus: It can be tricky to manually adjust the focus while capturing photos. To be cautious, enabling the auto-focus mode on your digital camera is recommended.
- Set Proper Shutter Speed: A too-slow shutter speed always catches a blurry photo. If you are using a camera lens of 60mm, the minimum shutter speed should be 1/60s.
Part 2: Best Way to Repair Blurry or Any Damaged Photo in No Time
Wondershare Repairit is a compatible tool available on Windows and Mac platforms. The supported formats for photo repair are ORF, TIF, TIFF, CRW, GIF, SR2, GPR, ARW, CR2, JPG, CR3, NEF, NRW, RAF, JPEG, PNG, and DNG. Using this photo repair tool, you can fix multiple blurry pictures through batch processing to save precious time.
You need to upload a damaged photo, and the tool will automatically begin the repair process. Moreover, it will also provide a Preview option through which you can check pictures in different resolutions. Also, this picture repair tool can save the repaired photos in your desired resolution. To try out this efficient function, you need to download Wondershare Repairit on your computer.
Part 3: Easy-to-Understand Guide to Learning How to Fix Blurry Photos
Want to fix blurry pictures flawlessly? Read this part of the article to learn the simple steps to fix blurry photos:
Step 1: Import Blurry Photo
Start by launching Wondershare Repairit on your computer. Click on the “Photo Repair” feature from the left section, which will open a new window on the screen. Now, hit the “Add File” button and import your blurry photo. To do so, browse the blurry image from your PC and tap “Open” to upload it.
Step 2: Initiate Photo Repairing
You can also upload more than one blurry photo for batch processing. You would be able to see the thumbnails, file size, and resolution of your uploaded photos. Click on the “Repair” button to start repairing your uploaded photos.
Step 3: Check and Save Photos
After the repair process, you can check the results through the Preview option. If you find the results satisfactory, click the “Save” button. In case of multiple photos, tap on the “Save All” button.
Part 4: Why This Way to Repair Blurry Photos is Worth It?
Wondershare Repairit is a professional tool that can fix a wide range of damaged photos. If your photos are pixelated and unable to open, this tool can help you. Moreover, if your image has grey areas, Repairit can also fix this issue. If you are unable to fetch satisfactory results from the Standard mode of Repairit, you can proceed to its Advanced Repair option. You can fix severely damaged photos in this mode by submitting a sample photo captured from the same device.
Furthermore, Repairit has a friendly user interface that will provide you with a comfortable environment. With a few clicks, you can repair your severely damaged or blurry photos. Thus, Repairit is a complete picture repair tool that will bring back the original quality of your damaged image.
Part 5: Other Features of This Efficient Picture Repair Tool
- Video Repair: This tool can fix damaged 8K ad HD videos with a higher success rate. Moreover, it supports 15 different video formats for video repair.
- File Repair: Have your Office files become inaccessible? The File Repair feature of this tool can fix multiple files such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF.
- Audio Repair: The Audio Repair feature can fix audio files like M4A, WAV, MP3, etc. Using this feature, you can make your corrupted audio files audible and flawless.
- Email Repair: Repairit for Email is capable of solving email issues on Windows and Mac platforms. Using this feature, you can also fix your PST and OST files in Outlook.
Blurry photos always create a bad impression on the viewers. This article has provided a simple guide on how to fix blurry pictures using Wondershare Repairit. This tool is also capable of fixing severely damaged photos using Advanced Repair mode. Hence, this photo repair tool generates quality results instantly with a relatively higher success rate.