Dark Souls 2 is a very eminent and critically acclaimed action RPG out there, with amazing ratings and has a pretty huge fan base. The game offers the players a plethora of weapons to choose from and you require just the perfect weapon for the perfect job. Here’s a list of the best weapons in Dark Souls 2.
Dark souls 2 is an action role-playing game developed by FromSoftwares and was released worldwide in 2014. The game is the third installation of the Souls series and the sequel of Dark Soul which was released in 2009.
The game is set in the kingdom of Drangleic, where the player plays as the protagonist the Bearer of the Curse, who is a human who has become undead, cursed to never die and eventually become hollow. Now he has to break the curse and for that, he travels to the kingdom and comes across different enemies and obstacles.
The game offers two gameplays Players versus environment and Player versus Player. The game is an open world, the player can roam and explore freely, there are a variety of weapons, the difficulty level of the game is quite high which makes It challenging, there are many powerful enemies, the game is filled with adventure.It is available on PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox 360 and one and, on Windows.
Best weapons in DS2:
- Sacred Chime Hammer: This is one of the most powerful weapons in the game it is massive and bulky and a massive perk of this weapon is that its two-handed strong attack provides the added utility of launching orbs around you that home in on your enemies.
How to get: Acquired by trading the Soul of Velstadt (dropped by Velstadt, the Royal Aegis) and 3,000 souls to Weaponsmith Ornifex.
- GreatSword: It is a very strong weapon that provides great damage, it also has a good reach the negative point is it is a bit slow, it’s also a two-handed choice for most players and it boasts both Strength and dexterity.
How to get: You have a few ways to get the Greatsword: bought from the Head of Vengarl for 5,000 souls, dropped by Greatsword Phantoms and Syan Soldiers that wield it, or found in a treasure chest in the upper area of No-man’s Wharf.
- Avelyn: This is the deadliest range weapon with quite high DSP another massive advantage is you can use two at the same time, negatives are it takes high stamina consumption and has slow recharge.
How to get: Acquired From. An illusory wall in the Undead Crypt. In the room where you are invaded by Nameless Usurper, turn right and interact with the wall. The wall will move, revealing a hidden room with two transparent warriors and a chest.
- Kind’s Ultra Greatsword: Popular for strength builds, and if you use this sword in your left hand you can use the moveset of the Abyss Greatsword from Dark Souls. It is built bulky thus, has great resistance, and can take a lot of damage making it durable.
- How to get: Acquired by trading the Soul of King (dropped by Vendrick) and 10,000 souls to Weaponsmith Ornifex.
- Smelter Hammer: This is probably one of the heaviest weapons in the game which makes its attack very powerful, with slow hits you can get massive damages, it is perfect for any strength build character.
- How to get: Dropped by Iron Warriors from the Crown of the Ivory King DLC.
- Rapier: This is a great weapon that is the easiest to find in the game, its fast-striking moveset can help you deal with the enemy along with boosting your player’s stamina consumption. It provides good damage and makes a good weapon.
How to get: Bought from Blacksmith Lenigrast for 1,000 souls.
These were few great weapons in Dark Souls 2 but these aren’t the only ones there are so many great weapons in the game that you can explore and play with each having its own unique qualities.
Stay with Eve Donus Film for more latest updates.