Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role playing game has got a standard playable character class called clerics. Clerics are capable of using divine magic. They are also powerful healers, since they have got healing and curative magics.
The clerics is the only class which can be included in every version of the fantasy role playing game. Many races of clerics do not have more than +1 to wisdom, so you can take what you can get.
You have to focus on looking for a race with + to Wisdom.
- Dwarf: They are very durable, and they line up well for a cleric.
- Mountain Dwarf: The strength bonus comes in handy, for big weapons.
- Hill Dwarf : This additional wisdom make for an excellent pairing.
- Duergar: They are similar to mountain dwarf
Best Races For Cleric
- Bugbear: [+2 STR and +1 DEX] One is needed, but not both of these boosts.
- Goblin: [+2 DEX and +1 CON] This is not a great choice at all.
- Hobgoblin: [+2 CON and +1 INT] You should keep looking.
- Kobold: [+2 DEX and -2 STR] This will not be optimal in any way.
- Orc: [+2 STR and +1 CON, -2 INT] The INT penalty will not hurt you, but you have better choices.
- Yuan-Ti Pureblood: [+2 CHA and +1 INT] You don’t need everything here.
Elemental Evil Races
- Aarakocra: [+2 Dex] Dexterity and a bit of Wisdom are great for a lightly-armoured Cleric, and flight is always fantastic.
- Genasi: [+2 Con] The Constitution bonus matches that of the Dwarf, but Genasi don’t get any other base racial abilities.
- Air Genasi: [+1 Dex] The Constitution bonus matches that of the Dwarf, but Genasi don’t get any other base racial abilities.
- Earth Genasi: [+1 Str] Nothing specifically useful for the Cleric.
- Fire Genasi: [+1 Int] Nothing useful for the Cleric.
- Water Genasi: [+1 Wis] A bit of Wisdom, and access to Shape Water, which is one of my absolute favorite Cantrips.
- Changeling: [+2 CHA +1 DEX/INT] Shape changing gives you amazing potential as a Lore or Whispers Bard
- Kalashtar: [+1 WIS and +1 CHA]
- Shifters: [+1 DEX] These shifters are more rough and ready physical races. The proficiency with perception is a great skill to get up front.
- Beasthide Shifter: [+2 CON] The bonuses to AC, CON, and DEX make a decent light armoured option.
- Longtooth Shifter: [+2 STR] If you’re going for STR the DEX is useless. So not ideal.
- Swiftstride Shifter: [+1 DEX and +1 CHA] Pure DEX with a bonus attack. Not terrible.
- Wildhunt Shifter [+2 WIS] The + WIS is pretty huge. The other tracking stuff is situational.
- Warforged: [+1 CON]
- Envoy: [+1 two Stats] Get the +WIS and make you integrated tool some kind of doctor’s kit.
- Juggernaut: [+2 STR]
- Skirmisher: [+2 DEX]
For more news and latest updates, stay tuned to EveDonus Film