It is that time of the year that people are gonna go shopping and want to buy products they want for very big discounts because it’s black Friday time. Girls are gonna go for their beauty products and boys are gonna go for a new laptop or mobile for high-quality gaming. men and women going for family shopping and it is all gonna be fun so if you want to know some deals on Chromebooks and laptops please dive into the article.
Table of Contents
Black Friday deals on Chromebooks
The Featured deals as of now are as follows.
- Lenovo Chromebook 3 – price -24,540(39%off) previously 40thousand, specs-(1366*768 display, Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB ram, 64GB SSD, Intel UHD graphics 600, Chrome OS.
- Asus Chromebook C223- price-18,999(17% off) previously 22,990, specs (intel celeron dual core processor N3350, 4GB ram, 32GB storage EMMC,Chrome OS.
- HP Chromebook x360 price- 29,999 (22%off) previously 38,513, specs-(celeron N4020, 12 inches touchscreen laptop, 4GB ram, 64GB storage EMMC).
These deals are enough to make your mouths watering to get one if you want more then you can visit amazon.in or flipkart.com for more updates the black Friday falls on 26th November 2021 this year.
Black Friday Deals on Laptops
The featured deals as of now are as follows.
- Acer Nitro Ryzen hexa core 5600H-price-69,990(30%off) previously 99,999(8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, RTX 3050 4GB, WINDOWS 10 HOME.
- Asus TUF gaming f15 core i5 10th gen-price-60,990(25%off) previously 81,990(8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 1650 4GB, WINDOWS 10 HOME.
- MSI GF 63 Thin core i7 10th gen-price-78,990(17%off) previously 95,990(16RAM,512GB SSD, WINDOW 10 HOME, RTX 3050 4GB.
These are a few of the deals that you must be looking at if you are one of those PUBG freaks or free fire hero then you must be going to buy a gaming laptop for this black Friday. for a normal person 8GB ram 4GB graphics and be able to play games for more than 4 years ahead so grab your deal for a laptop and be set for newer items next year sale and relax.
Note:-kindly take advice from your financial advisor before taking any financial risk EveDonusFilm does not provide any financial, legal or accounting advice.
Stay connected with EveDonusFilm for more updates.