Conan Exiles being a survival game which is developed and published by Funcom. Conan Exiles Obelisk Locations are explained here in the article. It can be played on Microsoft Windows, Playstation 4, and Xbox One. The game is set in the world of the Barbarian with custom-made playable characters being rescued by Conan, which is the beginning of the journey.
Conan Exiles Obelisks are black large stones that are surrounded by purple fog which are found near points of interest all around the world. When they are near the stone, the fog gives them corruption which can be cleaned by different methods.
Table of Contents
How to unlock the map room in Conan Exiles?
The map room allows you to travel to certain areas. For that to happen you need to activate a certain teleporter on it and for this to happen you need to find Obelisk that is said to be scattered throughout the map. Knowing the locations and coordinates of Conan Exiles Obelisk are found further in the article.
The first thing after obtaining the Obelisk is to go to the named city which is the orange area on the map. You need to find the location to find the archivist NPC and activate the Obelisk. Remember the place where you can corruption and as you keep on going you see ghost-like figures. After meeting him press e to unlock various things. Here is a video to explain you better.
Conan Exiles Obelisk Map Location, Coordinates, and Teleport
The pattern Conan Exiles Obelisk is going to follow Location- Coordinate – Teleport
- Dagon’s Eye – N/6 – TeleportPlayer 318137 119737
- Upper Staging Area – K/8 – TeleportPlayer 187313 13168
- The Sinkhole – H/6 – TeleportPlayer 23613 135794
- Unnamed City, near The Archives – D/6 – TeleportPlayer -124458 112674
- South of Shattered Springs – C/8 – TeleportPlayer -201650 52327
- The Black Keep, between Ruins of Xullan and the Bridge of the Betrayer – F/11 – TeleportPlayer -69053 -118572
- The Temple of Frost – D/13 – TeleportPlayer -121859 -215992
- South West of Path of the Penitent – G/14 – TeleportPlayer -6594 -222801
- The Dregs – D/4 – TeleportPlayer -141840 217330
- Mounds of the Dead – B/11 – TeleportPlayer -238170 -101259
How to Clean Corruption obtained during Conan Exiles Obelisk expedition?
There are mainly two types of ways to cure corruption in Conan Exiles. The first method is a peaceful method and another one will make the clan of Barbarians duffer and you will have to subject a character to slavery.
- You have to find dancers in the city of the game and watch them reduce your corruption. In the city you will find Pub where you can watch the dancers, you will look at them then you will see a message on the screen that is a loss of corruption.
- You need to kill all the barbarians in a camp where there is a dancer and also reduce a person to slavery. To achieve this you need to reach level 10 with your character and should have unlocked Slave Maker ability.
Can you fast travel in Conan Exiles after finding Conan Exiles Obelisk?
Conan Exiles is an open-world game, so knowing how to fast travel and teleport is essential from early on. You can attain the Teleporting and fast travel the location of 10 Obelisks all around the Conan Exiles map.
To find these Obelisks and to travel fast you need to find the locations and follow these steps as follows
- You need to find an Archivist in Archives and learn Cartography from them.
- Then Craft a Map Room
- Then you can unlock Obelisks where you can transport to.
Stay with Evedonusfilm for further updates.