Everyone nowadays uses various types of Editing Software in his or her day-to-day lifestyle. Some do it with professional skills but some are mere beginners. In this section of our article, we will be discussing some of the major Best Editing Software you should try out for various categories. Here we are starting with the very first category:
[web_stories_embed url=”https://evedonusfilm.com/web-stories/4-best-editing-software/” title=”4 Best Editing Software” poster=”” width=”360″ height=”600″ align=”center”]
Table of Contents
Which Editing Software do Most Youtubers Use?
The very first category is about the Editing Software for Youtube purposes. The purpose can be anything from video editing, audio merging, Thumbnail making, etc. We are with all in one Editing Software you should try one.
- SHOTCUT – It is an amazing video Editing Software. It is free of cost and can work on Windows, OS, and Linux. The Shotcut software has the same principle amount of features as the premium ones have in them. It works efficiently on both the audio and video parameters. Let’s discuss some of the pros and cons of the software.
- You can easily customize the menu settings.
- The software contains a generous amount of filters.
- You end up editing full video and can quickly get back to the stage from where you started editing.
- The only disadvantage is that you will not be able to preview the filters.
Which Editing Software is Best Free?
Moving onto the next category of Free Editing Software. Here we are going to introduce you to the overall best and free software to use with the original stock videos and music clips which will give your videos a mirror finish.
LIGHTWORKS- Lightworks is a simple and free Editing Software. Lightworks has a collection of Video Tutorials, which makes it one of the most user-friendly software without using your Einstein’s brains.
- Lightworks is an easy-to-learn Linux video Editing Software.
- Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface.
- Speedy editing without lags
- Surprisingly, it has none of these.
Which Editor is Best For Beginners?
Let’s focus on the next category i.e Best editor for beginners. A major portion of such an interesting task called editing starts with the beginner steps.
FILMORA- Filmora is an amazing software for a beginner. Wondershare Filmora supports 40 plus formats with 4k editing facilities, a Filmstock has all the advanced editing tools.
- It works on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac.
- 40 plus features for free
- No watermarks.
- 4k Editing Software.
- Drag and Drop process to make it a lot easier.
- You can share it immediately on Facebook and Twitter.
- Previews are compressed so it gives a bad quality sometimes.
- some of the good filters and features get unlocked in the paid pro version of Filmora.
Which Editing Software do Professional Use?
The very last category of this section of this article is Professional based Software. The most heard name in the category of editors is Adobe. Isn’t it? So let us learn about the powerful editor.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC- Adobe Premiere Pro is the standard software of all time. It contains various tools that come with 360-degree video. You must try if you want a standard editor with amazing audio and filter options.
- Supports VR
- 360-degree video
- Great variety of audio and video filters
- You can customize the user interface as per user needs and preferences.
- It is a paid software.
- it doesn’t have a very user-friendly interface.
We hope you liked the basic information regarding the best editors to date. If you want more such informative articles so, keep track of daily posts.
Stay with EvedonusFilm for the latest updates.