Since the outbreak of internet providers using your personal data there has been alot of haphazard between people regarding the use of VPN. And so it becomes really important having your own VPN to maintain the privacy and protect your device from any damage. These Virtual Private Networks are extremely useful when it comes to using internet while travelling or while using a public network.
We are providing you a full guide on what is VPN and how to set up your own!
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
VPN establishes a private network over public network enabling users to receive and send data across public networks while making them connected to the private network. It helps in giving you access to the services that might not be provided under public network like telecommuting.
The VPN is created by establishment of a virtual point-to-point connection through use of circuits over networks. A VPN from a public internet can help you giving benefits of Wide Area Network. It comes with different types of access like remote access, site-to-site or Extranet based site-to-site.
A remote access gives you access connecting a computer to a local area network. This is mainly used for telecommuting. A site-to-site network connects two networks connecting offices in geographically disparate areas. Extranet based site-to-site network is a network where sites are connected with same organization.
The VPN establishes a safe network between your device and the internet. All your data is encrypted through a virtual tunnel by making you IP location invisible to everyone and protecting you from external attacks.
How To Establish You Own VPN?
There are a number of options that can help you build your own VPN some of them have been listed below:
- Algo VPN: Algo VPN is a set of scripts that helps you in setting up an encrypted network to a cloud server. It offers you maximum security and helps you in even creating a disposable VPN.
- Streisand: It helps you in setting up an integrated Tor bridge with privacy focused features.
- DigitalOcean: This network is the easiest and it is just for $5 per month.
Creating your own VPN on the cloud
- Start by creating your free account at Amazon Web Services or link your current account.
- Download Algo VPN and unzip it.
- Install the dependecies.
- Rin installation wizard.
- Set up device connecting it to the VPN.
Stay connected with Evedonusfilm for more content.