After the release of the series Harry Potter, there has been a huge demand for its games following the book and the movie series by Warner Bros. Many developers have been inspired to make games related to the series to attract a large number of audience.
We have come up with a list of games that you can if you are a die-hard Harry Potter fan!
Table of Contents
Harry Potter Series
Harry Potter is based on the novel written by J.K. Rowling that revolves around the struggles of Harry Potter fighting against Lord Voldemort who is a dark wizard intending to become immortal overthrowing the governing body known as Ministry of Magic.
The series consists of a number of words, wizards and unusual things that has made it innovated and different from others. In the early phases, the novel receives positive responses but with the fifth edition it was criticised because of cliché metaphors and boring style of writing. It was also said that the book is not children friendly and might be leaving a bad impact on them.
The film however turned out to be a hit both financially and critically. However, it might have offended some of the book fans because of the more stylised character driven approach.
Harry Potter Inspired Games
There has been alot of games inspired by the Harry Potter series but we are here giving you some of the best games to play:
- Harry Potter and the Chambers of Secrets: The game features the protagonist as The Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizarding and not Harry himself. You can explore freely the place but certain areas are restricted with spell. It consists of some satisfying, seamless puzzles giving you more secrets about the game.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: It does not have the annoying movement controls and is easy to cast spells. You will truly feel like a Hogwarts student while playing this game.
- Lego Harry Potter: The game gives you a less serious and much humorous version of the Harry Potter universe. The most remarkable aspect the game offers is Replayability. The players have to find secrets and solve characters. Also Read.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The game gives you option to switch between Harry, Ron or Hermioune. However, it lacks storytelling and exploration.
- Harry Potter and the Wizards Unite: The game is based on the concept of Pokémon Go . It requires you to protect the Secrecy of the Magic Society.
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup: Based of one of the iconic scenes in the series, you are required to play the Quidditch game and win the stone.
- The Deathly Hollows: You are required to run and find the enemy and kill them with rays of magic. It is really good for beginners.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: This game offers you hack and slash gameplay where the trio collects the Tri-Wizard shields after exploration and storytelling.
Stay Connected with Eve Donus Film for the latest updates.