Destiny 2 belongs to the coolest free-to-play online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game. Just like Destiny it too wins the heart of all people. This one got more praise for its more robust story compared to Destiny. Here we are going to talk about Masterwork Armour.
Table of Contents
Master working Armour
The best quality of Master Armour
- gives a permanent edge against the competition
- reducing ability and super cooldowns
- increasing damage resistance
- granting faster movement
Isn’t what we all needed to play? These are the best qualities to have in armour.
How to obtain them?
The materials required for it is a bit hard to obtain but it’s worth it.
- completion of Nightfall Strikes or flawless Trials of Osiris runs for farming Ascendant Shards which leads to two high-level endgame activities in which masterwork armour is already a given for most Guardians.
- Obtain Legendary Shards, which comes from dismantled Legendary weapons in the initial few levels.
Important note –
If any favourite pieces of armour happen to be exotics then you should be more or less ready for a grind.
How does Masterwork Armour work?
It’s is pretty similar to Master working weapons.
- In the first five levels, you need to spend a total of 2,500 Glimmer and 6 Legendary Shards. If you don’t have enough then don’t worry trip to The Spider on the Tangled Shore is the best way to stock up on both.
To build upon Legendary Shards you can use any rarely used weapons or armour lying in the vault.
To gain Glimmer and armour to be dismantled then activities are the best.
- In Levels six and seven you require 1,000 Glimmer and 3 Legendary Shards each, with six requiring 1 Enhancement Core and seven requiring 2.
To obtain Enhancement Cores for Guardians The Spider offers steep and somewhat intimidating ways.
In weekly Destiny 2 bounties of Banshee-44, you get it easily.
- In Level Eight and nine you need to exchange Enhancement Cores for Enhancement Prisms, also requiring 1 and 2 respectively, along with 3,000 Glimmer each.
Run Nightfall Strikes at Hero difficulty or higher leads to gain Enhancement Prisms.
Buying Prisms is a bit difficult because Banshee-44 trades one Prism for 10 Enhancement Cores.
- In the final level, you will need 4,000 Glimmer, 5 Legendary Shards, and one Ascendant Shard.
To obtain Ascendant Shards from the Season Pass you need to do numerous Nightfall runs and tricky Trials of Osiris games.
To get a single Ascendant Shard as a reward per weekly completion you need to go the long route and focus on the Augmented Obsession Triumph. I hope it was helpful. Remember Sharing is Caring. Be safe and happy.
Stay with Evedonus Film for the latest updates.