The Shantae, the series of platform games was originally released back in 2002. However, the game was developed by WayFord. Well, Shantae is the classic live action platformer that introduced players to the fan-favorite Half-Genie heroine. Also, in the debut title of fans favorite Shantae hair-whips, dances, and transforms as she explores four primary stones hidden throughout Sequin Land to put a stop to the nefarious lady pirate, Risky Boots. Apart from this the game has recently been launched for Nintendo Switch on 22 April,2021.
Table of Contents
Key Features of Shantae in Nintendo Switch
- Shantae’s commends original 8-bit adventure – now on Switch!
- Players can use dance magic to transfigure into a monkey, an elephant, a spider, and more!
- You can also travel covering Sequin Land, from forests and deserts to swamps and frigid peaks!
- Explore challenging networks where underhand bosses await!
- Buy a variety of items along with upgrading to gain new abilities!
- Environments change from day to night!
- Discover secret passages! Find hidden Warp Squids and fireflies!
- Select either standard Game Boy™ Color mode or Game Boy™ Advance-enhanced mode, which features a bonus Tinkerbat transformation!
- Also, the game is upgraded with save states, multiple display options, control improvements, along with a mini art gallery!
Shantae Basic Details:
- Release Date: April, 2021
- Players: 1 Player
- Genre: Action, Adventure and Platformer
- Publisher: WayForward
- Game File Size: 212 MB
- Supported Language: English
The main protagonist of this game Shantae was created by Matt Bozon and Erin Bozon. Talking about her appearance, she is a professional belly dancer, her outfit usually consists of sheer harem pants, a brassiere, and gold jewelry. Also, her look in known as red bedlah attire being her default look in each game but slight changes might take place.
Stay connected with Eve Donus Film for more latest updates.