After The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV being launched on PS4, now the game has finally made it on PC worldwide. On 9 April, Friday, the developers have launched The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV on PC. This expected to be the final trial of the Cold Steel sub-series story. Apart from this, the final trial will put together all of Class VII in order to save the world from all-out war.
Table of Contents
System Requirements: Trails of Cold Steel IV
We have listed out all the system requirements for the ones who wish to try this new PC launch.
- This game requires minimum 64-bit processor and operating system.
- Processor of your PC should be Core i3-2100 3.10 GHz.
- Memory should be of at least 8 GB RAM.
- GeForce GTX 650 Ti graphics.
- 25 GB available storage space.
- Onboard Soundcard.
- OS: Windows 10/8.1/7 64-bit
Final Trial to bring back Class VII, Old and New Together
- The Ultimate Class Reunion: In order to swagger the largest roaster in series history, heroes from everywhere unites for the cause. The heroes of class VII along with Crossbell’s Special Support Section and the heroes of Liberl comes together.
- Battle Most Refined: latest as well as the old school system has joined the previously polished combat of the game’s series. This includes the potential to summon giant mechs to the field so as to devastating attacks, engagement in Auto Battle for the purpose of expedient combat along with utilizing Lost Arts.
- Pursuits of the War Weary: Halfway of epic battles, grab breathing space with number of mini games including Vantage Master, and fishing and puzzle games, as well as all-new pursuits like Poker, Blackjack, and the Horror Coaster.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel is a role playing game having single player mode. The game was initially released in 2013 on PS3 and PS Vita.
Stay connected with Eve Donus Film for more latest updates.